This is very unique recipe. All you have to do is whisk all the ingredients together in the mixer bowl for 1-2 minutes, bake for 30 minutes and voilà, you can enjoy the cake with your favorite cup of tea.
Quick Almond Cake
- 190 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g unsalted butter softened
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g almond flour
- 60 g all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 tsp confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F. Grease a cake pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients together until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan. You can sprinkle with almonds if desire.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove your cake from the oven and allow it to cool. Transfer to a plater. Dust it with powdered sugar before serving.
This is must-try chocolate cake without flour, sugar, butter and dairy products. So you can allow yourself to eat the second (and third) piece. 😉 All chocolate lovers will definitely fell in love with dessert.
This is translation of original french recipe 𝙈𝙤𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙪𝙭 𝙡é𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩 @recettes_simplyfit without any modification: delicate and very chocolate dessert.
You like it? Check my other gluten-free recipes.
Chocolate cake without flour, sugar, butter and dairy products
- 150 g chocolate (60% cocoa)
- 180 g applesauce without sugar
- 40 g starch (maizena)
- 2 tsp baking powder dough
- 3 eggs (separate yolks from whites)
- 1 a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C, (390F) and line a baking dish with parchment paper or use a silicone mold.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or a microwave.
- Add applesauce to melted chocolate. Mix.
- Add yolks and mix well.
- Add starch and baking powder. Mix.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, adding a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes. Baking time depends on the oven and shape. Check readiness with a knife blade.
Absolutely amazing what a little cream, a little sugar and couple of eggs can turn into…. Perfect restaurant quality dessert. A rich custard topped with a hard layer of caramel. This Vanilla creme brulee is very easy to make if you follow all the steps correctly.
It will perfectly complete your cafe gourmand if the crème brûlée is served in small ramekins.
Look at this short video ! 🙂
Vanilla Crème brûlée
- 8 egg yolks
- 120 g granulated sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 640 ml whipping cream
- 6 tsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape the seeds into the cream. In a medium bowl, combine together sugar, eggs yolks, vanilla and whisk.
- Add the cream a little at a time and stir. Remove the scum with a tea spoon.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and pour it into the ramekins. Divide cream mixture among ramekins (about 6 ramekins).
- Arrange the ramekins in a baking pan with deep sides. And carefully pour water around ramekins so that the water level must reach about 2/3 of the ramekins.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. You will know its ready when the custard is wobbly and jiggle from side to side when nudged (it looks like jello).
- Remove the custard from the water bath and let cool completely, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours (overnight).
- Before serving, cover each cold creme brulee evenly with sugar (1 tsp). Caramelize using a propane torch. If you don’t have one propane torch, use the broiler: put the oven rack about 6 inches away from the broiler. Place the custards on the baking sheet and broil for about 3-5 minutes, or until sugar bubbles and turns golden brown. (Keep a close eye on them, they can burn quickly)
Excellent Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. I’ve tried a lot of different chocolate chip cookie recipes, and this one is the best one by far. They have the right balance of flavor and texture. My kids remove them from the oven as soon as the edges turn gold. They don’t look done when they are, so be carefully not to burn the bottoms.
Chocolate Chip and Nut Cookies
- 225 g butter softened
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar (optional)
- 100 g sugar
- 330 g all purpose flour sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 350 g chocolate chips
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F. Cover 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Beat together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Little by little add sifted flour ,mixed with salt and baking soda.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon out the cookie dough using a cookie scoop(use your hand if you don’t have cookie spoon) and place on the parchment lined baking sheet. Divide the nuts and seeds on top of the each cookie and gently press down on the dough ball to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are set but the middle is still soft.
- Let cool cookies for few minutes then transfer them with a spatula to a rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy it with glass of milk or your favorite tea.
You will love this walnut cake with plums.
“All prunes are plums, but not all plums are prunes. When dried, plums are called prunes, but the prune fruit comes from a different type of plant than plums.”
Whatever you call them, they’re the best combination with walnuts! 🙂
Walnut Cake with Plums
- 240 g softened butter
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sifted flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160 g ground walnuts
- 6-12 pieces pitted dried plums (cut into 2-4pieces)
- 8-10 halves walnuts
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F. Generously butter a skillet.
- In a medium bowl combine butter and sugar together and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs, flour, baking powder and mix until the batter is smooth. Add ground walnuts and mix.
- Scrape the batter into the skillet and smooth the top with spoon. Lay slices of plums and walnuts halves on top of your cake.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. (Check often last 5-10 minutes).