This is must-try chocolate cake without flour, sugar, butter and dairy products. So you can allow yourself to eat the second (and third) piece. 😉 All chocolate lovers will definitely fell in love with dessert.
This is translation of original french recipe 𝙈𝙤𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙪𝙭 𝙡é𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩 @recettes_simplyfit without any modification: delicate and very chocolate dessert.
You like it? Check my other gluten-free recipes.
Chocolate cake without flour, sugar, butter and dairy products
- 150 g chocolate (60% cocoa)
- 180 g applesauce without sugar
- 40 g starch (maizena)
- 2 tsp baking powder dough
- 3 eggs (separate yolks from whites)
- 1 a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C, (390F) and line a baking dish with parchment paper or use a silicone mold.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or a microwave.
- Add applesauce to melted chocolate. Mix.
- Add yolks and mix well.
- Add starch and baking powder. Mix.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, adding a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes. Baking time depends on the oven and shape. Check readiness with a knife blade.
French Chocolate Mousse
Only 2 ingredients are needed to prepare this delicious French chocolate mousse. No dairy products and no sugar added; all you need is dark chocolate and eggs. So simple and so tasty! The only downside is that you should allocate about 4 hours to chill the mousse before serving.
In small individual glasses, the chocolate mousse will be perfect for a cafe gourmand!
French Chocolate Mousse
- 200 g dark chocolate chips (60-70% cocoa) or break dark chocolate into small pieces
- 6 fresh eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 pinch salt
- Melt chocolate in a microwave (or use a double boiler) until the chocolate is completely melted. If you use a microwave: put the chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave for 25 seconds, then stir. Microwave for 25 more seconds and stir again. Continue microwaving and stirring until the chocolate is liquid, smooth, and shiny.
- Separate egg yolks from the egg whites. Add egg yolks in melted chocolate and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites with salt until stiff.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into chocolate using a spatula.
- You should have a smooth and fluffy mousse.
- Divide the mousse among individual glasses. Refrigerate your dessert for 4-6 hours.
The secret to perfect guacamole is ripe avocados. If you prefer a smoother guacamole, use a blender. Personally, I prefer avocados crushed with a fork with finely cut tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lemon (or lime)
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/2 oignon
- 2 cloves clove garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 pinches cayenne pepper (or chili powder)
- Fresh cilantro
- Slice the avocados in half along its length and dispose of the seed and skin. Crush the flesh of the avocado using a fork. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, and cilantro. Crush the garlic.
- Mix all the vegetables and avocados together. Salt, pepper, and add the cayenne pepper.
- Put the guacamole in a bowl and serve along with tortilla chips or sliced vegetables.