Tasty and very easy recipe with only 2 main ingredients that you can find in every store: mushrooms and Boursin.
Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- 30 small mushrooms (Cremini or Button Mushrooms)
- 1 block Boursin™ Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- Some fresh herbs (cilantro, green onion, parsley) finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash and dry mushrooms. Remove stems. (You can use them for another recipe),
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Season with pepper. Fill each mushroom’s hole with 1-2 tsps of Boursin™.
- Bake about 25 minutes until mushrooms are golden and cooked through.
- Sprinkle the baked mushrooms with fresh herbs and they’re ready to be served!
Just because I don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean that I have to stick with plain water… This virgin mojito is a perfect beverage for any family and friends gatherings. There are many ways to make virgin mojito. Personally, I think the version with Ginger Ale tastes the best.
- 4 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 big bunch of mint
- 10 cups ice cubes
- 2 (1.5 L) bottle of sparkling water or club soda
- 1 (1 l) bottle of ginger ale
- Slice lemons and limes.
- In a big jar combine the limes, lemons, fresh mint and ice cubes together.
- Top with sparkling water, Ginger Ale and stir.
These are to die for tacos. I’ve made it so many times and each time, it turns out so great. It goes awesome with Virgin Mojito.
Ground beef hardshell tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 5 Tbsp cold water
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- 2 cups lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 taco shells hard
- Fully cook the ground beef. Drain extra grease. Add water and taco seasoning then cook for 3 more minutes.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Cut avocado into small cubes.
- Shred lettuce.
- Finely chop cilantro.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place empty taco shells on a cooking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Assemble each taco with meat mixture, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and lettuce. Top it with sour cream and salsa. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Serve immediately.
Fresh Vegetable Salsa is great for a Mexican style party, as well as for spicy dish lovers. This traditional Mexican sauce can be served with corn chips and tortillas. But also very good with meat, fish or simply as a summer salad.
Fresh Vegetable Salsa
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 english cucumber diced
- 1 sweet pepper (any color) cored and diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper diced
- cilantro chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 lime
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then serve.
This spinach salad with strawberries is seasoned with a delicious homemade sauce, made with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and a little jam. A perfect summer salad!
Spinach Salad with Strawberries
- 200 g baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 100 g strawberries
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp jam (strawberry, raspberry, apricot)
- 1-2 pinches paprika (optional)
- Some sliced almonds or walnuts (optional)
- In the bowl, combine the spinach, red onion and strawberries.
- In the jar, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, jam and paprika, to make a smooth sauce.
- Drizzle the salad with dressing and serve immediately.
- If you want, you can add some almonds or other roasted nuts.