A quick and simple appetizer recipe to accompany your aperitif drink. Your guests will love these Italian Prosciutto Ham rolls ups with Boursin™ Cheese. Add more or less cheese, depending on your taste. Or, cut the rolls in half if you want smaller portions.
Prosciutto Rolls Ups with Boursin™
- 12 slices Prosciutto ham
- 150 g Boursin™ (or any fresh cheese with herbs)
- Spread the Boursin™ on about half of each slice of ham.
- Roll up the slice.
- Put on a nice dish and serve.
Tasty and very easy recipe with only 2 main ingredients that you can find in every store: mushrooms and Boursin.
Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- 30 small mushrooms (Cremini or Button Mushrooms)
- 1 block Boursin™ Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- Some fresh herbs (cilantro, green onion, parsley) finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash and dry mushrooms. Remove stems. (You can use them for another recipe),
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Season with pepper. Fill each mushroom’s hole with 1-2 tsps of Boursin™.
- Bake about 25 minutes until mushrooms are golden and cooked through.
- Sprinkle the baked mushrooms with fresh herbs and they’re ready to be served!