Just because I don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean that I have to stick with plain water… This virgin mojito is a perfect beverage for any family and friends gatherings. There are many ways to make virgin mojito. Personally, I think the version with Ginger Ale tastes the best.
- 4 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 big bunch of mint
- 10 cups ice cubes
- 2 (1.5 L) bottle of sparkling water or club soda
- 1 (1 l) bottle of ginger ale
- Slice lemons and limes.
- In a big jar combine the limes, lemons, fresh mint and ice cubes together.
- Top with sparkling water, Ginger Ale and stir.
This fantastic watermelon salad with cucumbers, feta cheese and onion is perfect for spring and summer. Sweet, savory and delicious salad or side dish will look gorgeous for your next BBQ party.
Watermelon and Cucumber salad with Feta
- 1/2 watermelon (or 1 small watermelon ) peeled and cubed
- 1 english cucumber cubed
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 200 g feta cheese cubed
- 1/2 bunch of Fresh mint minced
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, gently toss all cut ingredients, drizzle with lemon juice and season with pepper. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
This cucumber, feta, and mint salad is not only tasty but also very refreshing. It is an ideal summer meal. This salad goes very well with pita bread.
Cucumber and feta salad
- 1 long cucumber diced
- 200 g feta cheese diced
- 1/4 bunch Fresh mint chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Some freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Some olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, feta, and fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Toss gently. Cover and let stand in the fridge for at least a half hour.