Just because I don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean that I have to stick with plain water… This virgin mojito is a perfect beverage for any family and friends gatherings. There are many ways to make virgin mojito. Personally, I think the version with Ginger Ale tastes the best.
- 4 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 big bunch of mint
- 10 cups ice cubes
- 2 (1.5 L) bottle of sparkling water or club soda
- 1 (1 l) bottle of ginger ale
- Slice lemons and limes.
- In a big jar combine the limes, lemons, fresh mint and ice cubes together.
- Top with sparkling water, Ginger Ale and stir.
Fresh Vegetable Salsa is great for a Mexican style party, as well as for spicy dish lovers. This traditional Mexican sauce can be served with corn chips and tortillas. But also very good with meat, fish or simply as a summer salad.
Fresh Vegetable Salsa
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 english cucumber diced
- 1 sweet pepper (any color) cored and diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper diced
- cilantro chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 lime
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then serve.