Even with it’s simplicity, this seasonal radishes salad will look good on any table arrangement. You just need fresh radishes and fresh herbs for this recipe. These thinly sliced radishes create a colorful and delicious entree that will please any veggie-lover. Add your favorite fresh herbs, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. You can use any vinegar you like: white, apple or balsamic. I like to make this salad with white vinegar. This salad looks amazing if served in a white salad bowl.
Seasonal Radishes Salad
- 2 bunches radish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh herbs (dill, green onion, parsley) chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Wash and cut off roots from the radishes, slice thinly. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Perfect simple and plain salad, of which I think every time I see bunch of green onion. You will only need 3 ingredients to make this salad. I normally use mayonnaise as a dressing, but you can use sour cream as well, or mix of sour cream with mayonnaise (50/50).
Spring Egg Salad With Green Onion
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/3 bunch green onion finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika (optional)
- Stir eggs, mayonnaise and green onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with some paprika if desire.