Perfect simple and plain salad, of which I think every time I see bunch of green onion. You will only need 3 ingredients to make this salad. I normally use mayonnaise as a dressing, but you can use sour cream as well, or mix of sour cream with mayonnaise (50/50).
Spring Egg Salad With Green Onion
To avoid over salting your salad, taste the salad right after adding mayonnaise, and only then add salt and pepper. Don’t squish the salad, it has to stay light and fluffy.
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/3 bunch green onion finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika (optional)
- Stir eggs, mayonnaise and green onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with some paprika if desire.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: