This Greek salad is one of my favorite things. No matter how much I make, it seems to always disappear.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1-2 cucumbers
- 1 bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano leaves
- 100 g greek Kalamata olives pitted
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters.
- Slice the cucumbers in half long ways (remove seeds if desired) and cut 1/4 inch slices, starting at one end, so that you end up with bunch of half moon shapes or the letter “C”.
- Remove the core and seeds from the bell pepper and cut into strips.
- Peel the onion and cut into perfectly thin slices.
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper and olives in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and dry oregano. Mix.
- Top it with sliced feta cheese. Squeeze the lemon on salad and drizzle with olive oil.
- If you like to serve your Greek Salad in individual cups, you can cut the vegetables into small cubes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: