If you like almonds and walnuts, you will love this savory cake. Crush up walnuts and use almond flour to make this easy, quick, and delicious dessert.
Walnut and Almond Cake
- 125 g walnuts
- 5 eggs
- 230 g sugar
- 125 g melted butter
- 125 g almond flour
- 80 g all purpose flour
- Some walnuts halves
- Some powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the walnuts in a blender. (Keep few walnuts halves to decorate the cake.)
- Using a mixer beat the eggs with sugar.
- Add the butter. Mix.
- Add the walnuts and almond powder. Mix.
- Add the flour and mix last time.
- Pour the batter in the pan. Lay slices the walnuts halves on top of the cake.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until а toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Once the cake cools off, then transfer to plate.
- Dust it with powdered sugar before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: