Carrots and leeks are the perfect combination of flavors for baked salmon. This is an easy recipe to prepare salmon and veggies in an aluminum foil.
Baked Salmon with Leeks and Carrots
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tsp mustard
- 1-2 leeks
- 2 carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare 12×12 inch foil pieces for each fillet.
- Place salmon on prepared foil and spread mustard over each fillet. (I use traditional mustard “a l’ancienne”, but you can use any type).
- Wash the leeks and cut into thin slices.
- Shred the carrots.
- Top each salmon fillet with carrots and leeks, drizzle 4 Tbsp. of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the long sides of the foil up the middle and fold the edges together.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until salmon is cooked though.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!