The Oven Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside but soft and creamy on the inside! This simple side dish is everyone’s favorite.
Oven roasted potatoes
- 6 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- fresh herbs to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 4 tbsp of olive oil into baking pan.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 65 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: