My family always looks forward to have Turkey Lasagna after Thanksgiving. If you don’t have leftover turkey, you can use chicken instead.
Turkey Broccoli Lasagna with White Sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cottage cheese divided
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 cups fully cooked turkey sliced extra thin
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cup milk 2%
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper ground black
- 1 tsp salt
- Prepare pasta according to package direction. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic, cook until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and flour, simmer until you see bubbles. Mix in the milk and cream and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, black pepper and white wine.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and set aside.
- Spread a generous 2 spoonful of cheese sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan and cover with 3 cooked lasagna noodles.
- Follow with a layer of sliced turkey, broccoli, cottage cheese and more sauce and repeat to make another layer.
- On top of the last noodle layer, cover with remaining of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: