French Buckwheat Crepes with smoked salmon and sour cream are delicious. Must try!
French Buckwheat Crepes with smoked salmon
- 250 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 350 g milk
- 350 g water
- 2 eggs
- 50 g melted butter
- 8 thin slices of smoked salmon
- 8 Tbsp sour cream
- Some fresh or dry dill (optional)
- Mix buckwheat flour with salt, milk, water, and eggs together. Add melted butter and whisk until you get a smooth batter. Let rest for at least 2 hours. When you are ready to cook the crepes, stir the batter before frying each crepe.
- Heat a lightly buttered nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1/4 cupful batter to skillet and immediately tilt to fully cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Cook for a few seconds.
- Without flipping the crepe, place a slice of smoked salmon in the center, add 1 Tsp of sour cream, and sprinkle with dill.
- A few seconds later, as the crepe seems to be ready, carefully lift one side with a spatula and fold it to make a triangle, or a square.
- Transfer the crepe to the plate and serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: