If you find yourself with more left over potatoes than you can deal with, this recipe is for you!
Golden Baked Мashed Potatoes
While you can just simply reheat mashed potatoes, or make pancakes, my favorite way to serve leftover mashed potatoes is this Fluffy Baked Mashed Potatoes.
- 1,2 kg potatoes
- 90 g butter
- 100 ml heavy cream or milk (warm)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes. Chop the potatoes into cubes. Place them in a medium pot. Add salt to the water and cook for 15-20 minutes. When they are fork tender, strain the potatoes.
- Add butter and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour the warm heavy cream or milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a baking dish with butter. Transfer potatoes to the prepared dish. You can make some shapes on the top.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes until the top is golden.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: