Mini Bell Peppers look so cute and perfect and tastes delicious, either roasted or raw. Normally, I’m not a big fan of bell pepper, but can’t say “NO” to this colorful bag with sweet mini bell peppers. These mini peppers add flavor and texture to a variety of dishes. You can serve it hot or cold, with meat or fish, or just eat it as a snack.
Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers
- 600 g mini bell peppers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- some olive oil
- some green onion or any fresh herbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut the stems off the mini peppers, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut the half peppers into the strips. Spread the mini peppers onto the baking sheet, coat it with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove mini peppers from the oven and garnish with fresh herbs before serving.
You can find shishito peppers in your favorite grocery store. Prepare this super quick recipe in no time and your guests will love this delicious appetizer.
Did you know that 1 in 10 shishito peppers are really spicy?
Appetizer Shishito peppers
- 6 oz Shishito peppers
- a bit of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a saute pan heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shishito peppers and stir for 1-2 minutes, heating them up until they blister. Add salt and black pepper.
- Place the peppers on a paper towel to remove excess oil and serve.