This Pan Fried Salmon has crisp skin and moist, tender flesh. It only takes salt and pepper to prepare this fresh salmon fillet.
The cooking time will vary with the fillets thickness.
Pan fried salmon
- 1 Tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- 4 salmon fillets or salmon steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet with butter over medium-high heat.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon (skin side down) in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until fish turns golden brown.
- Carefully turn the salmon over with spatula and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- As soon as the fish is ready, transfer it to a flat plate and serve as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!