The freshness of the cucumber and the bite of Boursin cheese in this smoked salmon roll will hit all of your taste buds.
Cucumber Bites With Boursin Cheese And Salmon
If you are not familiar with Boursin™ cheese or you don’t have any, don’t worry. A good substitute for Boursin is Philadelphia cream cheese or farmer cheese with some garlic and fresh herbs.
- 1 english cucumber
- 8 thin smoked salmon slices
- 90 g Boursin cheese
- some fresh dill (optional)
- 2 pinches paprika (optional)
- Cut the cucumber into slices (1/2 cm). Cut each slice of smoked salmon in half lengthwise (smaller than your cucumber slice).
- Spread 1tsp of Boursin™ cheese on each salmon strip and roll it up.
- Top each cucumber slice with a salmon roll. Insert a wooden stick down the center to keep everything together. Garnish with finely chopped fresh dill and paprika. Serve at once or keep refrigerated until needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us:
1 thought on “Cucumber Bites With Boursin Cheese and Salmon”
I would like to follow your website. Please add me to your list.