This is my version of a classical dessert “Peach Melba”. You just need roasted peaches, a red berry sauce and an exquisite whipped cream.
If you’re in a hurry or you don’t have fresh peaches, just use canned peaches.
- 3 peaches
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar (or sugar)
- 250 g berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)…)
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream ( 35%) very cold
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 l vanilla ice cream
- Some dark chocolate
- Some sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the peaches in half, and remove the stones. Place the peach halves on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake in the oven about 35 minutes until the peaches are tender. Remove from the oven, let them cool down completely, then carefully peel the skin.
- Rinse and drain fresh berries and puree them until smooth. Pass the puree through a fine sieve to remove all tiny seeds.
- Whip the heavy cream with the sugar until fluffy. Don’t over beat.
- In each glass, put one half of peach and one ball of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of berries puree.
- Add the whipped cream and finish with chocolate crumbs and sliced almonds. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: