This deliciuos Creamy Zucchini Soup is extremely easy to cook. Only three main ingredients: zucchinis, onions and milk.
Creamy Zucchini Soup
If you like Maggi broth cubes, add one to the soup while it is being boiled. By doing so, it is no longer needed to add salt, pepper, or herbs.
- 5 zucchinis
- 3 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
- 300 ml water
- 300 ml milk (2%)
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 1 tsp mix of herbs de Provence
- Few pinches of paprika for serving
- Peel and chop onions.
- Peel and chop garlic.
- Cut the zucchinis.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil, add onions and garlic. Cook until golden, while stirring constantly.
- Add zucchinis, and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Add water, milk and heavy cream. The level of liquid should just cover the veggies. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, add the herbs of Provence and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup with blender until smooth. If the soup is too thick, add some milk or heavy cream. Bring to a boil once again and remove the pan from the heat. Taste the soup, and add salt and pepper accordingly.
- Serve the creamy soup and don’t forget to sprinkle with paprika or decorate with fresh herbs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!