Finely sliced zucchini, sautéed in a pan with olive oil and garlic. In this recipe, they are seasoned with salt, pepper, and freshly pressed lemon juice. Add your favorite fresh herbs before serving.
- 4 zucchini
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Some fresh parsley (dill or mint)
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- In a large pan, heat the oil. Add the zucchini and sauté them for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, and continue to sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Salt, pepper, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Powder with fresh herbs before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Please follow and like us: