This heart-shaped Ice Cream will please your significant other without having to spend the whole day cooking. Ice cream in the shape of a heart served with a cloud of whipping cream dusted with grated chocolate. This icy dessert will melt hearts!
Heart-shaped Ice Cream
- 200 g chocolate ice cream (or another your favorite ice cream/sorbet )
- 50 ml heavy whipping cream ( 35%) very cold
- 1 tsp sugar
- Grated chocolate
- Few red berries (blueberry, raspberry…)
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and leave it out for 5 minutes to make it softer. Put the ice cream in a heart shaped mold. Cover with plastic wrap and put it back in the freezer for around 45 minutes.
- Submerge the mold under hot water for a couple seconds (wipe the water off of the mold with a towel so that the serving plate does not get wet).
- Remove the ice cream from the mold onto a plate. Put the plate into the freezer.
- Whip the heavy cream with the sugar until fluffy. Don’t over beat.
- When serving, put the whipping cream on the heart. Decorate with nuts, grated chocolate, and red berries. Serve right away.
Refreshing chocolate and lemon treats, served in the natural lemon shells. If you wish to serve them in a la cafe gourmand style, use small lemons, surprise your friends.
Lemon Shells Stuffed With Ice Cream
- 6 lemons
- 1 (300 g) lemon sorbet
- 1 (300 g) chocolate ice cream
- Cut off the top of the lemon. Hollow out each lemon by using a teaspoon. Remove juice and flesh, but be careful not to puncture the lemon skin.
- Spoon some lemon sorbet into shells and press firmly with teaspoon. Fill the rest of the lemon with chocolate ice cream.
- Place stuffed lemons in the freezer with the hats on top. You can serve this fancy dessert in as little as one hour, or when the lemon shells are completely frozen.